We know that Linux file system (Ext2 etc.) is different from that of windows ( NTFS etc.) . Linux operating system supports both Linux as well as windows file system but Windows on the other hand supports only Windows File system. We cannot mount Linux file system directly on Windows.
Now we are providing you a simple trick by you can easily mount linux partitions on your windows operating system.
1. Download a special tool known as EXT2 Volume Manager.
2. Run it as an administrator.
3. Click on Tools-> Service Management.
4. Under Service Status click on Start.
You can also alter the contents of Linux drive. For that you need to give it a write permission.
STEPS TO GIVE WRITE PERMISSION:
1. Right click the Linux partition and click on EXT2 Management.
2. Uncheck the Mount Volume in readonly Mode.
3. Click on Apply.
Surf your Linux Volume.
If you have any query or suggestion , please feel free to ask by leaving a comment below.