Partitioning of a hard drive is a very important technique by which you can easily delete , modify , create , re-size your partitions. Partitioning is to be done very carefully , if you selected a wrong partition , accidentally deleted it then it must be very painful to you that you have deleted a wrong partition . Need not to worry about if you have done it. You can easily recover it be a few simple steps.
There are many ways by which one can delete partitions like.
- Messing With hard drives.
- Installing an Operating system , this is one of the most important issue by which user accidently deletes there partitions. Some operating systems doesn’t gives gui based hard disk partitions.So chances of deletion of a hard drive have a bright chances.
If you are one of them who did these things , then below are very simple steps by which you can locate your deleted partition & easily recover them.
1. Download & Install Ease US Partition Master Home Edition From Here.
2. Run Ease US Partition Master.
3. Locate The Unallocated File Systems with more disk space & Select it.
4. Right click on that unallocated File Systems & Click On Partition Recovery.
5. Follow the Partition Recovery steps , Locate your deleted drive & Recover it.