Technology has been advancing day by day , some technology supports the older machines some won’t . Booting from USB is an mind blowing idea but it doesn’t work on some older machines. Now , I will show you a simple method to boot from USB on Older BIOS. Generally bootable USB are needed for installing OS, apps etc. Now Enjoy Booting from USB on older machines following this simple steps:
1. Download a software Plop Boot Manager. (About 2MB)
2. Extract the contents of the zip folder via 7zip or inbuilt zip extractor.
3. Now There are many files listed, choose the files
plpbt.img If you want to write it to floppy
plpbt.iso If you want to write it to CD/DVD
4. Select plpbt.iso & burn it to the CD/DVD.
5. Now Restart your PC , press F11 key & Boot from that CD/DVD.
6. Then the options will be listed in the boot menu , after booting from CD/DVD having PLOP boot manager.
7. After this select the desired USB & boot from the particular USB on older machines.